Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Short Progress Report



Dec 5 2011
Sword and Keyboard you tube channel
Channel Views 2,426
Subs 97
Upload Views 52,195
Really Nice Progress more then I expected to be honest.




Oct 5 2011
Sword and Keyboard you tube channel
Channel Views:1,146    last week: cv 892
Total Upload Views:30,217       last week: 29,000

Subs: 40         last week: 21


The number I like the most is channel Views. It is cool if people sub my channel but I really want people that are interested in games and interested in discussing games.  If someone just joins just to inflate there sub for a sub back to there channel to be honest there not a person that I am looking to be a regular on my channel.
I am looking to actually make a re pore with people.  I dont want to talk AT you I want to talk with you or to you, and have you respond.  Basically I would love to have a conversation.
It may take time to actually build some repore with folks but hey what the heck ill give it a go.


If your interested in my blog or channel ..thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment