Thursday, October 6, 2011

PVP and You and Me and MMO companies

SwordandKeyboard.com Reports: MMO'S I want satisfaction , Give me !!



Territorial battles. Wanted.  Battlegrounds in every game as the soul way to pvp is disappointing to me.

Here is my reasoning,

I am old school, I have no desire to be a superstar look at me im the best pvper, which make up alot of todays best pvpers(NOT ALL BUT MOST) . We live in a hey look at me society in real life. The places you see real life pvp it is not about hey look at me, its about teamwork.(meaning war or police actions or freedom fighters)

Heck even building a mmo is more about teamwork. every large scale teamwork based game I have really enjoyed. I enjoy a soldier type role. I don't mind taking instruction or orders from someone as long as winning occurs consistently. If the commands make sense I am more then willing to guard or defend or whatever is needed to succeed and have done so in many games. While in war-hammer I was in a guild called Ruin which joined a server dominated by destro faction, they turned the tides with low level players holding back guilds that thought they were PVP pros by using strategy and tactics.

Of all the games I have played warhammer and battlefield europe were the most fun to me because 24 hours a day there was a basttle for territory. It was never ending. Now most games have these stupid battles in a space size of a few football fields, the terrain becomes boring day after day until I quit.

I remember when alteric valley lasted all day long for one battle sometimes longer, then they made it timed. Then it lost the fun factor to me then. Not long after that I quit.

Global agenda promised global war and it ended up just being battleground instanced merrygoround as well.

Just wish someone would come up with persistent battles for territory and loot. One that I could play for a few years. Have tons of ideas on this if only someone would listen lol..

This void in MMO'S is disappointing to me.

feel free to comment.


http://ruinnation.com

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4483662/thread/328731#4483662

http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/members/swordandkeyboard.215065/

No comments:

Post a Comment